Rates & Insurance
- $145 per 30 minute session
- $210 per 45 minute session
- $250 per 60 minute session
Vital does not accept insurance and is considered an out-of-network, non-participating provider. Clients pay for services directly, and then they may use the documentation I provide to submit for reimbursement from their insurance company.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Vital accepts all major credit cards as forms of payment through a HIPAA-secure teletherapy platform.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
If you have more specific questions about billing or administrative concerns, feel free to contact me.